Past Meat, Inc. BYND, +0.60% stated Thursday afternoon that former Amazon.com Inc. AMZN, +0.22%, and Tesla, Inc. TSLA, +1.28% meat-alternative company’s chief operating officer executive would be Sanjay Shah. Shah was senior vice president of Tesla’s solar business, a role he took on in 2018, although News reported last month that he was not in control of the unit. Shah went to Tesla from Amazon, where he served in a wide range of roles from 2011 to 2018. “Sanjay’s concentrate on making operational excellence a sustained competitive benefit, his expertise in and appetite for global expansion, together with shared values and a tireless work ethic, makes him a welcome addition to the Beyond Meat family,” Past Meat Chief Executive Ethan Brown stated in Thursday’s announcement. As COO of Beyond Meat, Shah might be liable for the company’s global operations and production. In an offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Beyond Meat stated that Shah would obtain a $450,000 sign-on bonus and stock reward adding $7 million, including $3.5 million in shares vesting on the beginning anniversary of his joining and the rest vesting on a quarterly foundation via his second year. Shah can have a $440,000 annual wage and a targeted bonus of 50% of his salary, and be capable of purchasing additional shares.
You may also like
About the author
David is heading the science and technology blog. He has a knack of restoring his knowledge in every minute and hence he could be found in the library most of the time. Apart from doing his work he keeps a passion for reading and loves to seek out his contents manually. He has been working with us for 6 years. And we are proud to have a member like him in our team.
- Stem Cell Loss Due to Malfunctioning in Hospitals Freezer
- Amazon Could Be the World’s Giant Shipping Company
- Voluntary Nationwide Recall from Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Doctors Want More Vaccines Supply Required for Ebola in DRC
- New IPhone Is Selling Better Than Previous Models
- The Violent Passenger Made Land American Airlines Flight
- Norway-Mediated Conference with Maduro Is Ended, Stated by Venezuelan Opposition Leader Juan Guaido
- Saudi Facilities Let Global Supply Oil Prices Grew After an Attack
- Sanjay Shah Tesla’s Head of Solar
- Amazon Took Decision to Cut Medical Benefits for Part-Time Whole Foods Workers