SOFC Market report contains a comprehensive market and manufacturers landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key manufacturers. The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive analysis. SOFC Market analysis was directed using an objective combination of primary and secondary data including inputs from key participants in the industry.
A solid oxide fuel cell (or SOFC) is an electrochemical conversion device that produces electricity directly from oxidizing a fuel. Fuel cells are characterized by their electrolyte material; the SOFC has a solid oxide or ceramic electrolyte. Advantages of this class of fuel cells include high efficiency, long-term stability, fuel flexibility, low emissions, and relatively low cost. The largest disadvantage is the high operating temperature which results in longer start-up times and mechanical and chemical compatibility issues.Solid oxide fuel cells are emission free power sources, which run on electrochemical conversion reactions. SOFC use ceramic electrolytes that are hard and non-porous in nature. As the electrolyte is a solid, the cells are not necessarily constructed in a plate-like configuration as seen in other fuel cell types. Electrical efficiency provided is around 50% to 60%. In applications designed to capture and utilize the system’s waste heat (cogeneration), the overall fuel use efficiency could top 80% to 85% and operate at very high temperatures of around 1,000°C (1,830°F). The unique properties of solid oxide fuel cell such as portability, long-term stability, easy fuel selection, and emission-free power serve this requirement. These cells have vast applications, with military applications expecting the highest growth. Planar SOFC has been identified to be the dominating fuel cell in the market for its versatility.
Experts identifies the following companies as the key players in the global SOFC market: Bloom Energy, FuelCell Energy, Aisin Seiki, Siemens Energy, Protonex, LG Fuel Cell Systems, Acumentrics, Delphi Corp, ZTEK Corporation, Redox Power Systems,.
Ask For Sample Report with Your Corporate E-mail ID http://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13738961
SOFC Market also covers product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force, sales, revenue, price, market share, region, sales channel, distributors, traders, dealer.
Keyword Market by Applications:
>Portable & Military
Keyword Market by Types:
Geographical Regions covered in SOFC market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa. Further, divided into countries as United States, Canada Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, China, Japan, Korea, India, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, and Others.
Inquire for Further Detailed Information about SOFC Market Report http://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13738961
The study objectives of SOFC market report are:
- To analyse and study the global SOFC market sales, value, status (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025).
- Focuses on the key SOFC manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- To define, describe and forecast the SOFC market by type, application and region.
- To analyse the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the SOFC market growth.
- To analyse the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the SOFC market
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the SOFC market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Price of SOFC Market Report (Single User License): $ 4900
Purchase the SOFC Market Report at http://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13738961
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research Co.
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]